Wednesday, October 5, 2011

is you. your own.

apparently, no one can help you when you are in the moody and stressing time. Yes. NO ONE. seriously, i am in this situation now. from the day my degree start. this stone kept in my heart and it is getting bigger bigger and heavier. well, when you said that you are stress, most of the people will say :" good luck, gambateh, or i know you can cope with it, ect..." but what i really want is to cry out loud. a simple hug will do too. but i never get it.

i've been so moody for weeks. i can't even do a thing to not to be moody. HOW TO LET IT OUT????!!!!!!! just kill me please. i really feel to giving up. but what should i do after i give up? some how i couldn't find any of my dreams any more. i have no target. i gave up my air hostess dream since i receive so many negative comments. sigh. what is life?? eat sleep work eat sleep work? i don't know.

what i really need now is a shoulder to cry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment