Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Down

Not really in good mood today..
sigh.. get to know our cheese and case study presentation marks..
it sucks..
and so.. took the blame too.. again..
sigh...
disappointed.. ya.. you make me disappointed..
Went for lunch with Lisa Suying Christina & Yuhong...
told Lisa about my feeling..
and she understands my feeling~ makes me feel better a lot~
Thanks Lisa..
Left the last presentation..
I dun hv good feeling on this..
felt we'll screw the whole presentation up..
its useless to have positive thinking..
so i wont expect much that we'll get high and do well in this..
our team is not jelling i think...
so.. what i hope now is to pass tis subject and not to retake it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Pleas just let me pass!! I've been suffer for this since this semester start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment