Friday, June 25, 2010

Free~!!!

I"M FREE OF PRESENTATION~~~~
YAY!!!!!!
2day's presentation is quite good..
but it is so damn cold..
we all are shivering in front there..
not because of scare..
but because of the freezing cold aircon..
After finish presenting
Me, Lisa, Weiyu, and Jane went to prangin mall for a walk
Weiyu bought the dress for HBM night already
haha.. vr pretty
i like it too
I din buy any dress because i have 1 already..
walk till 5pm den we went to Town of Steamboat for our steamboat
~.~ ate a lot there and make fun there...
we are the first arriving there..
so fun and full~
i was 200% full
all my diet plan failed already...
so next is the HBM night.. kinda excited..
luckily Michelle call me go..
i'll miss the fun part if i'm absent..
can't wait to see the performance...
gonna be a good good night~~~
Monday i hv progress test..
dar said after my test we'll go for a shopping..
but i don't think i can buy anything with RM6 in my pocket..
2mr i'll be eating maggie and cup noodles....
Broke!!!!!
TOTALLY BROKE!!!!!

So~ will update after hbm night~
-Chiao-

No comments:

Post a Comment