Saturday, July 3, 2010

Phew

New update since last week..
Its been a busy and tired week for me..
Had HBM Night on last Sunday..
I just simply wear and go to the ball only..
XD because i'm so lazy..
almost all went there with heavy makeups and hairdo..
Everyone looks perfect~!
Can't upload pictures yet.. 
because my dad took my card reader fly to Japan...
Besides that they have awesome performance too..
Had fun that night..
But after the party was over..
Bad news came..
Ugh.. Because my exam posponed till Tuesday..
I was.. ugh.. so frustrated and unhappy with it..
So dun hv any idea what to do on Monday..
Den Dar brought me to Seoul Garden to eat!!
=) Love the food.. But it became a phobia to me.. No more steamboat..>.<
After eat went for a short shop in Gurney..
Nothing to buy..
change our venue..
went to Prangin Mall..
And ofcoz i get my favorite Chocolate Blog..
X) Happy~!
Dar bought shoes there..
I wanted to buy one too but couldn't find any that i like..
after that we headed home..
its time for me to study..
Took the test the next day..
and then fly home..
i can't wait to hug my Cash..
Have a long rest and finish up my journal..
Hate that journal..
but at least i manage to finish it up..
The next day went to Kampar with dar and his friends..
went there to find his other friend..
Had a quick lunch there den headed to Gua Tempurung..
Kinda disappointed when it is not available for the most adventurest..
but at least we did climb inside..
it is so beautiful inside.. heard some bat's sound too..
some rocks looks like a pregnant women..
some like monkey driving a car..
tired and fun trip..
after that headed to dar's friend's hostel to bath..
den we went for dinner at Tok Alang..
So..
Up to here 1st..
nothing interesting after this..
-Chiao-    

No comments:

Post a Comment