Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Date

I'm at Penang again. Came here yesterday. Came here because accompany my cousin from Finland. We went to Queensbay mall this morning. After had lunch with my cousin I went to fetch dar from his university. Shop for awhile. I bought 1 pairs of shoes. Then we went to the Fish spa thingy. It is very enjoyable. Feels very tickle. XD Don't know why i felt very relax and happy today. Maybe cause I didn't shop for such a long time. Very enjoy and sweet moment we had during the fish spa thingy. Can't forget it.


See. The fish is biting my leg. XD 

                                             
He won't smile. =.=" Why? Ask him. Tomorrow will be going back to Taiping again. And will come back here on Thursday. Busy huh? Totally busy. Who says I'm free? XD YanXin will come to Penang on Friday. Will go to shop~~~ ^^ Happy. Shop again. This time I want to buy shirt. XD Must save a little money. Cause I'm so broke. Will be free after Saturday. Yay. Planned to go to Pulau Jerejak. Y^.^Y Hope can go. School will start soon. I left 1 week holiday. T.T. Gonna pressure again. Sigh. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment