Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chocolate hazelnut cupcakes on the way~

Ola every dimmy dummy. Today is Saturday. As you all know, dar came back to Taiping yesterday. Yes, me and YanXin did went to Borders in Queensbay mall to have a cup of Java chip in the Startbucks. I've found new recipe for my cupcakes that looks very very delicious. That is chocolate hazelnut cupcakes. This will be my next experiment for next week. Yahoo! I'm gonna use my holiday wisely with baking cupcakes every week. It is quite delicious. But only a bit dry for the cake. I will improve it! And dar doesn't like the cream on top because it is not sweet. =.=" He likes sweet things. So i will make the sugar paste on top for him. Or put the chocolate for him. Then he will like it. Time pass so fast. It is now Saturday of the first week of my holiday. I feel hungry every time! Don't know why. =.=" Looks like I'm going to gain my weight again which is a bad bad bad news for me.

Owh, I've almost forgot that, I'm lazy to upload Fang Fang's pictures. Because, I'm lazy. >.<
That's all, Chiao.

No comments:

Post a Comment