Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cupcake day~!

Officially i call it Cupcake day Yesterday! I love cupcakes. Don't know why and when i fell in love with cupcakes. Not because of their taste, but because of their cuteness and prettiness =>.. I've baked some of cupcakes yesterday. So i called yesterday a Cupcake Day (14/07)! Cupcakes are great! It will really make my day. Although i'm very tired at the end. But see-ing the cupcakes that i've done and decorate it. I gave some of them to my neighbour, my mom took some for her workers in the factory, and i gave to dar's mom just now. Felt so happy giving them away. Don't know why. I'm not insane. Just happy~! So tomorrow i will be going to Penang again. To fetch dar to come back to Taiping. ^^ Happy happy! Owh, btw congratzzz to Weiyu! I miss you, and Michelle too! I will bring some of the cupcakes when sch reopen for you 2 and also Chyi Chyn, hope that will cheer you up a little, be strong! Hope you all will enjoy the cupcakes. Feel like owned a cupcakes shop in the future. And i will name the shop Cupcake Moo, Cupcake you! XD.. Just for fun. 

And I miss XinYing, Carry, and Jane. When you all are free? I'm back to Taiping now. Having holiday now. Hope we can have a time to Yamcha and keng kai. And of cause YanXin, come and grab my cupcakes~! XD.
Until here then, Miss you all~ Happy Holidays and Happy belated Cupcake Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment