Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Short Post

Exam on Friday sucks..
Everyone is killed by microeconomics..
I'm shivering inside the hall..
shocked when i saw those question..
i think my lecturer will be laughing when he mark my paper...
even myself also dun understand what i write there...=.=..
i don't know how to get c or b for it already..
totally sucks..
micro-computing paper tomorrow...
hope it wont sucks like economics..
ugh..
so disappointed with myself..


after the test i went home to take some rest..
wait for mom's call and head toButterworth..
stuck in the jam from the way to Penang bridge to Butterworth..
took me 2 hours to go there..
and i'm dying of hunger..
hate Penang...
so reach my god mother's hs around 7++ and eat like hell..
i'm so tired so me n my bro went back to the hotel..
i'm so lazy to talk..=.=..


then next day went to god mother's hs again..
waiting for the arrival of Bride and Groom(my cousin brother and my new cousin sister in law)~
time pass by

finally, heard the horn!
p.s: i'll let the pictures to do the talking~

















-The end-

No comments:

Post a Comment