Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Leg going to break.

Yesterday was my first day in Coffee Garden. Such a blurry and busy day. Ugh. So sad about it. Cause i heard the wrong order from the customer. Luckily he didn't scold me. But i can feel that he is unhappy. T.T It was my very stupid mistake. He asked for house wine. But i heard Carlsberg. Dummy me. The captain is not happy. Overall still okay. But, sigh. This is a big disappointment for me. The busy time start at 7pm. And all the way to 11pm. I was terrible tired and hungry. Now, I felt I'm going to sick already. Cause of yesterday's night snacks. LOL Or should i say, junk food. Imagine me finished up 1 Kuey Teow soup in 5 minutes. Scary huh. Well, my sister come Penang today. Gonna meet her and shop with her! Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment