Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Opps, I did it again~

Hehe. Hello everybody. LOOOOOOOOOng time no write. Been busy because went to Kampachi Kitchen for 2 weeks. And my shift is split shift. Tiring and make my life gone. So now I'm in Coffee Garden kitchen and live in a healthy way. You know how healthy? Wake up at 6 every morning. Go to work at 7. Waffles and fruit juice for breakfast. See how healthy is it? But every morning I'm an the Hawker section. So, I'm cooking eggs for guest. LOL. Imagine me cooking? Haha. I'm happy because i'm happy. Though I'm still not yet serving. Its abit tough. Because i can't recognise which guest ordered what egg. There are variety of eggs such as scramble egg, omelette, sunny side up, egg over easy, egg over medium, i mean wooh. Its hard for me to remember, since i'm such a forgetful person. And tell yah all, I get tips from a guest yesterday! I'm super happy! Just by frying eggs i get tips. LOL. I smile the whole day. XD. Up till here first. Gonna take a nap. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment