Monday, March 14, 2011

Nice date with Michelle.

Its been soooo long since i last saw my sis. Almost few months. Can't believe we didn't contact each other for so long. =D Finally, we hang out yesterday! I'm super duper happy to see her! And she's very excited too! First i went for her hmm.. Church thingy. I'm buddha, but i don't mind =D. See how they pray before they eat. There's a lot to know yet. =) Its too long i've didn't expose to sun light. I became dark after the activity. They had a small picnic in the Youth Park. It was fun. Played some games. XD So after we finish michelle and me head to Gurney to continue our date! Yay! We went for Big Apples to have some donuts and chit chat.

Can't believe we chat until 4pm. LOL And I bought lots of thing. And one thing is.. I bought the expensive purse from Charles & Keith.
Well, maybe not so expensive. But it is the first most expensive purse i have. Quite happy. =D Then, I bought 3 different flavors of Hello Panda and Green Tea Mochi from the Japanese food fair.


 Everybody knows i love green tea. we then went to Kim Gary to chat again and have our dinner.


I miss Michelle a lot! And others too! Like, Weiyu, CC, Lisa, Waimun and lots of lots of friends! Good thing is, our training is going to end soon!!!! Yay! Friday is my last day! Then we'll be free! I'm so happy that i can finally leave that place. LOL Not going back to work again, but will go back to eat. Well, good luck to me for the last few days in Hotel Equatorial! =D Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment