Friday, March 11, 2011

Ugh. Worst ever DM.

In case you all forgot, I'm at front office now. The first week there i was like a ball, they are kicking me from here to there and there and here and there. =.= Felt like a useless rubbish there. But, at the end of the week my days are getting better. I learnt how to check-in guest already. Well, now is the second week. I don't have much confident. Haven't mastered check-in skills. Especially when the room is dirty and i don't know how to change it. And worst, the POTATO scolded me for no reason. I had done nothing wrong and he just shouted at me. That is why i hate him soooooooo much! But still i have to do what he want me to do. SHIT. Last night was a very happy night for me. Cause the China Airline Captains and Hostess gave me 4 cans of beer from China. XD Cause I met them outside the hotel when i finish work. Me and dar wanted to have supper. Lol. I can't believe i met them! They took a cab from the hotel and don't have cab to go back to the hotel! So dar said he can fetch them back to hotel. =D I hope they will remember me forever! Thanks to dar too!

And the 4 cans of beer.. I won't let anyone touch it! I will never drink it! XD A memorable beer! Till here then, gonna work later. =( Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment