Monday, February 28, 2011

My Big Day.

Sorry for the lateness again. I'm just too tiring nowadays. So, my big day has ended so fast. Got a surprise from my love one. =) He bought me a cake on Wednesday night. He purposely waited until 12am only come back home with a cake. And i was almost asleep already. Hehe. I'm so surprised!


Tadaa! Ugly me with the cake. He always wait until I looks ugliest moment only want to take my picture. =(
 and Here is the cake! Ice-cream cake! Yay! =D

Oh wait, from Baskin Robbins! This is so surprising. LOL 



I was so happy to blow off the candle and start to take my cammy to snap pixie~ 


And finally i am willing to blow the candles and cut the cake and eat it. Oh yah, i didn't care about the flavors at all until i see the color~ Its green tea!!!! Aww, I'm so touched! He knows I love green tea!! =D I love you!


And lastly we took a photo together. But in a wrong timing, with the ugly me and the half eaten cake by me. LOL

The second day I decided to go to my favorite restaurant: Winter Wammer in Queensbay Mall. =D I love Winter Wammer. Here's how the shop inside looks

My mood were super good. XD So, i ordered Ice blended Rose tea for my drinks and Honeyoat chicken while dar ordered Iced Rose latte and chicken spaghetti. 


Mine.


His.
Well, after we filled up our tummy. We went for a short shopping in Queensbay Mall. And i bought this Mini Cute Perfumed Stick!




 Is it adorable? I love it so much! Super happy!!!

Lastly, I'm going to be grandma soooon! Why? Because Cash is pregnant!!!! She is pregnant!!! Aww, I'm so excited! Yay me! Mom's gonna bring her to me this week. Aww I love you Cash! =D Adios~







No comments:

Post a Comment