Monday, February 14, 2011

Hi.

Hello. Its Valentine's Day today. Abit down because I am working today. ~.~ Have to watch people celebrate. This is not cool. Time pass by so fast. I'm currently in Golden Phoenix now. Its a Chinese restaurant. I live very happily there. Such a heaven for  me. The people are so nice. They teach you everything and help you. Not like other department, just dump you there with blur face. Or scold you when you done nothing wrong. I Love Golden Phoenix. =) They celebrate my lunar birthday too with another friend of mine. XD Happy happy! Well, off day for me tomorrow. Not sure what I want to do tomorrow. But I am very excited for Wednesday. Cause I  am going to beach with sisters! Yay! My valentines celebration with sisters. =D. Can't wait!

Okay, lets talk about yesterday. Yesterday was a bad day for me. I'm lack of sleep and i made a lot of mistake. Really really bad day. Lack of sleep because I had a big fight with Dar. =( I don't know is it serious or not. But it  is certainly not good. Cried until 2am and woke up at 7am. WTH! My eyes are totally swollen. I don't have energy even just to hold my eyes open. Bad day BAD DAY~!! But I'm glad that everything is over now. =) It was my fault actually. I was too sensitive. Sorry.


p.s: Happy Valentine's Day~

No comments:

Post a Comment