Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Short post for exhausted day.

Hello. Sorry for the abandonation again. =P. Guess wat? Tomorrow is ma big day! LOL But, i don't feel excited about it. -.-" Though i have off day tomorrow. What for i off. All my friends and dar are working. =( Feel sad. I have to stay at home and celebrate with walls, laptop, chairs, and tables. Annoying huh? XD But i'm so exhausted now. When back to Kampachi just now to help them because they have 40++ pax reservation. They came in one time. Quite happy there. They all remember me and treat me so good. Even kitchen people too. LOL Asking me want to eat wasabi again onot. Definately NO! >.< Tried once, Don't want to go for second one. Seriously I miss them. =) Good memories there.

Oh well, I'm gonna leave Golden Phoenix soon. =( Sad case. Going Front Office next week. May the god bless me. I don't want to leave Golden Phoenix. But if Golden Phoenix was not in split shift. That will be a perfect training session. Split shift is tiring. After 2 weeks of split shift, I will feel like i don't have any life. LOL. No outing, no shopping, no enjoying tv in my home. Well, till here first. Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment