Sunday, August 21, 2011

A little bit of my crochet.

This is what i have done recently~

 A Cupcake Bear named Chukulat.

 Donut Button

 Added a cloth in my Camera pouch. =D
 Piggy handphone pouch for Lisa.

 Chukulat.

 Black hadphone pouch for Lingling

Latest crochet Amigurumi. Vanilla Cupcake Bear.
Name: Vanilla. She's Chukulat's girlfriend.

Coming up: Chocolate Mint Cupcake Bear, Blueberry Cupcake Bear and more. Stay tune.

Okay, let me talk about yesterday. Went to fetch my grandma and have dinner with her in Manilla Place. Brought her there because of Ice-cream. Hahaha. She loves ice-cream. After finish our dinner brought her home. Me and my boyfriend headed to Straits Quay. First time went there with him. =) Had a short date there. ^^ Guess where we went after that. We went to Tesco after that. LOL But its ok. Really had a happy night with him yesterday. 
Ate Fruuze. Yummy to the max!

He bought me these two cute little cow!

 And this little cow too~

The spaghetti i ate in Manilla. 

Lastly, really wished yesterday night can last longer. =( I want to go back to that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment