Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A new beginning.

Well well well, had started my degree life. Such an awful life. Timetables and classes are different from diploma. Almost every class is 3hours. The worst case is class is until 6.30pm every Tuesday and Thursday. Nightmare comes again. WTH. Ugh, so different. I want back my diploma life. T.T Diploma is such a heaven. Rolls back my memory. So fun everyday.

Currently is very interested in most of the DIY thingys. Getting a headache while choosing what to buy. -.- Like Waimun said, Hope I can have a workshop. Mee toooo!!!!! Is like so fun having ur own DIY thing selling to people~ Nothing much to say today. I'm sorry to my blog. LOL Having class at 2pm later. Such a weird time, looooooong hours class again. Hope that I will survive~ Ciao.

Lastly:

No comments:

Post a Comment