Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The end of my relaxation.

Alooooooha~! I'm back from paradise. =( Sad. This trip was so enjoyable. Seriously I've think of staying there forever. Or force my dad to buy the whole island and resort. I saw dolphines during riding the speed boat. It was awesome! But too bad i didn't jump into to the sea and swim with them.

See? I ain't bluffing! Super lucky! Next is baby turtle! 


They don't allow us to touch the baby turtles. But, XD I just caught one. The life there was very relax. No cars, no traffic. The best life ever! ^^.

Enough of my paradise. XD. Start my life back. I've picked some seashells for my sisters. Hope they will like it. ^^ Next is, i've missed so much things. The first thing is, I didn't touch my assignment at all, but luckily the members did it. Thank you very much. I know i've been ignoring this assignment. Another assignment knocks our door, Planning and controlling. =(. Guess we will be eating out again for this assignment. Sigh.

One more thing: WeiYu! I want shopping too! XD

That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment