Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shopping maniac.

Just came back from shopping with sisters. I am so darn happy today. Bought 3 tops, 2 leglace, and 1 hair accessory. XD Fun shopping day with them. We went to college to eat the lunch first. But today's set lunch was suck. Not that nice. Especially the vege. Makes me disappointed. The dessert too make me disappointed, it is apple pie. Too bad the pie is too dry. =( Not nice. After that went to pm and met with cc. Then we start to shop. At first I can't find anything that suitable for me. =(. So i text dar to complain cause i was sad with my body shape. But soon we walk, 3 of them suggested me the top. XD Happy! Thanks to WeiYu, Michelle, and CC. Then i bought it. Felt very happy. So we continue to walk. Went to a shop name 29. Almost whole shop is RM29.90, then 4 of us went crazy finding the top that we want. And thanks to WeiYu, she found me a shirt that is very suitable for me. =D. Love eu sis. And from now on she's my fashion picker. To: WeiYu Loo, You have been chosen to me Yiyin's fashion picker. The answer of no will be reject. You can only say yes. =D.
Reached home about 8. Tired tired tired. Fun day~! Ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment