Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis~!

Had a great birthday celebration with all my buddies. The birthday star is XinYing! It has been 2 year since we graduate from form 5. Though i'm studying at Penang. We are still connects to each other. Though sometimes we do fight (or don't fight at all), we still sticks together. XD Happy Birthday to you XinYing.



The cake that i choose. XD We had fun that day. And all of us gather. 5 of us. XinYing, Yumi, Carry, Jane, and me. Just like our secondary school time. I miss my secondary school life. We didn't care our image at all. I hope we can gather again. Oh yeah, we went to watch movie too. Its the Revenge of the King Cobra. The movie is so disgusting, horrible, and i hate snakes. Not the normal snakes, but cobra. Hate the way they kill people. This movie is mostly about karma, selfishness, and cheating. Not a good movie for me. Cause i hate horror movie. But it is enjoyable watching with sisters. Shout and being scared together. XD And Carry tried to scare XinYing but she fail. Not scary at all. XD We laugh at her. This is the best part of the movie. Haha. Love this day.

Next, it is also my dar's birthday. It is the 3rd birthday we celebrated together. Bought 1 cake for him as well. Tehee. 
                                                
Celebrated 2 birthday in 1 day. XD A fun and happy day! Birthday stars are my sister and boyfriend. XD
Tomorrow will be a fun day again. Because going for shopping with sisters! But we'll go to college for a lunch first. XD Excited! Night night.


No comments:

Post a Comment