Sunday, October 24, 2010

Aloha Ohala.

Finished the Vampires Knight! Superb~ XD. But i don't like the ending. Oh please make the season 3~~~. I love to see Zero. I'm a freak right? Only the anime's guys can attract me. So, went to Red Box with bunch of friends. Soo long didn't sing with Michelle. We both sang the "The show". So nice. I love this song. Well, before the kareoke we went to interview Manilla Place manager for the second time. Because we couldn't get any information from the website. Lucky  the manager is very kind. Or else Dr. Sydney will kill us.

But i felt very unsatisfied with yesterday's outing. It seems so not perfect. But i do enjoy the kareoke. Until now, i feels very unsatisfy. Lol, what is going on with me. Maybe I want to go out more after the midterm. Oh yeah, speaking of midterm. I've got 18.8 in japanese test out of 20! Yay! This is the first time i score so high in midterm. Don't freak out. ITS TRUE! =D.

Btw, theres one thing i wanted to say to you. Ya, YOU! Scolding people in blog is so lifeless. You know? Why don't you do something else instead of scolding this and that. You are totally lifeless. XD Thats all i have to say to you. No offence. Btw, i'm so happy that i don't have to see your face again very soon. Oh oh, one more one more, you little brainwasher. XD

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment