Saturday, October 30, 2010

The time past faster then my heart beats.

Hi. Its been long since the last update. Feels so down now. And all because of my nail polish! It is so pissing me off. I mean, i can't get a nice even coat on my nail and it looks so horrible. I think my nail can attend the halloween's party -.-". Currently watching "Just follow law" and eating the cola worm candy to cheer myself up. Feeling so down. Had the interview at Hotel Equatorial this morning. The questions were so WOW to me. So unexpected. Lols. But overall it is okay. Hopefully we all get pass with it.

Time passes really really fast. Finish our midterm now. Final are coming just in few more weeks only. And i'm having theory exam next saturday. Sad case. So busy. But i have no mood to study at all. Doomed. Parents went to Beijing on Friday. =( I wanted to go!!!!!!!!!! What a nightmare. Sigh. Btw, Happy Halloween to all.
Until then, ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment