Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last week of my 5th semester!

Its been really a wow week for me. First thing first, we went to the OKU's place to have a mini Gotong-royong there. The so call gotong - royong. =.=" Horrible morning, we were actually plucking grass the whole area of the backyard. Since i'm the so call cow. They ask me whether that I'm hungry or not so that i can eat up the whole area which will help them. I was, what the.. =.=". Well, we had fun that day. Except for the hand and leg itchy part, which make me very 'pek cek'. Well, before we go for the gotong - royong. We went to green lane MCD for breakfast. What a wonderful breakfast. Haha.

So, finished with the so call gotong - royong. I have 3 assignments to go with. -.-. And guess what I hate assignmentsss. Ugh. But good news is my 5th sem is going to end sooooon. Yay! Bad news is, my piano teacher asked me to take the Performance Certificate. T-T. I have to perform infront of so many people??? Am i insane of what? I can't even play well infront of the examiner. My hand were so shaking. Imaging me performing in front of the crowd. I will nervous until i faint!!!! Oh gosh, this is my life. -.- Just hope that after this i don't have to perform anymore.

Mom and dad came back from Beijing yesterday night. She brought me 2 bags and 3tops! and the most important! Chanel's traveler make up set! Yahoo! I love you mommy and daddy.

Well, wish me luck in this saturday's exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment