Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vacation.

HUUUUU. Finally finished my moral test. No more exam for half year. LOL. Well, almost. So, baked my Matcha cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Its not bad. But matcha flavor is not enough. Gonna improve. So, receive a bad news. Because need to pass up my moral report on this saturday. -.-. They really didn't think of others state people. I have to fly to Penang just to pass up that thing??? Ugh. Shit it. And celebrated my parent's 24 anniversary. Ate lots of lobster and crab. Its is sooo delicious. =) Me and my mom made tiramisu too. Haha. Yummy. What surprises mom is my dad bought a bouquet for my mom. 12 roses. Sort of my dad bought it. =D Coz me and dar help my dad to buy it. I'm lazy to upload pictures. Maybe the next post. Oh yeah, i'm going to genting tomorrow. No time. XD Although i don't like Genting much. But, its time go for a walk or shop. =) See ya guys after i come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment