Monday, November 15, 2010

Please be scare. Cause the exam is here.

Love the new Love the way you lie! =D I guest this is the worst 'hi' i've ever said. So, many things happened and i don't know what to say first. It is the end of my 5th semester. On the last day i feel abit sad. Because of we are moving our HBM campus to the Yeap Chor Ee building. It will be our new home. =( Sad. I love this campus. I don't want to move anywhere, though some times it takes me almost 1hour to go there. Second thing to sad about is, I'm going for Industrial Training soon. and this will make me can't go back to my home town. I have to celebrate my Christmas, Chinese New Year, Valentine, and Birthday in the hotel. Well, heres some picture.









And those is where we take in our campus. 






And these are just for fun. =D Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment