Friday, November 26, 2010

Officially! Oh. No, Not yet.


I'm officially- not free yet. Everyone has finished their final. Except me, -.- i still have moral test. But i'm officially became a girl that stays at home everyday. LOL My mom told me to go out to have some fun before training. I think. I should. Its been long time. Maybe go to genting or KL.  Oh yeah. Tomorrow its my baking day~ Yahoo! Haven't bake for so long. I invited my brother's girlfriend to bake with me. Ya. My brother's girlfriend. Haha. I'm so happy. So excited. I'm going to bake Matcha Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. The decorations? Chocolate decoration. Yay! Can't wait for tomorrow! Lastly not to forget: Pictures! Picture is my life. Talked about DSLR with dad and mom during dinner. LOL. My dad actually have the thought to buy a second hand DSLR for me. Haha. Hope I can get it soooon. Till here then. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment