Monday, November 22, 2010

Wow. New stalker!


Funny ain't? Some one stalked my blog for long time and I still don't know. =D I'm extremely glad that you stalk me.  Well. Japanese really do screw me up. Next is Planning. I hope this time i will do well. Dar went to langkawi already. -.-. Fast right? He just finished his final and puff~ Langkawi he goes~ =(. Now i'm stuck at Penang with loads of examination. Bad luck is, my slipper just broke. What the.. pissed me off. I have no slippers to wear now. Parent's anniversary is on next Monday. Gotta go back to celebrate~ Lobster here i come~!

I'm so regret that i didn't bring my Cash. I miss her. And Million too~ sigh. Currently I'm addicted to Sorority Life. Thanks to Christina and YuHung and Lisa. Hahaha, they gave me the virus. This game is so fun! I love fashion. Sadly, I don't have the slim and nice body shape. Sigh. Wondering what will i look like in the future. Weird things, my boyfriend is sweet nowadays. >.< I love you. So thats all for now. Time to study.

p.s: do you get anything from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment