Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My fishy mind.


Day gone as usual except I went to Weiyu's house to play her fish. XD I've named another 2 tiny goldfish of her. Which are Tamago and Embururio. Happy. After seeing the fish i felt wanted to have too. But I like the black goldfish. Because it is so unique for me. But I noe. I can't have it. Because i have my CASH already. I can't take care too much thing. Well, maybe next time. =) And Weiyu you better keep your fish alive because when i have the DSLR I want to shoot your fishes. =D

Law's paper was finished last week. Sigh. I don't know what am I writing. And Hope my lecturer understands what i write. Planning's test coming soon. Am studying now, but then lappy and tv is distracting me. Tomorrow going to gurney to interview the manager. And after that we will go to Prangin Mall. Yahoo. I promise. I will just buy 1 pair of shoes. I promise. =P Till here then. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment