Sunday, July 10, 2011

Holiday fever!


Friday was the last day of my final exam. =D Super excited on that day. Spend a lot of money too. D=. After pass up the Accounting paper. I was like "Finish.. FINISHED!!!!! Finally FINISHED!" LOL. I'm crazy that day. Even before that day I started to be crazy already. After finish exam. Me, Lisa, Michelle, Waimun, Yuhung, and Christina went to Gurney. We planned to go to Harvest Inn at first. But then the rain doesn't want us to go there.We change our cloths and shrooom. Started to rain heavily. Took our lunch there. Didn't talk much because of something. LOL. Then, I bought a big spec that i want to buy it long time ago. And yah! I dyed my hair finally~ =D Love it so much. Then, we shopped in Gurney for awhile. I bought a bag too. Due to Michelle and Waimun's convince. =D THe bag is so cute. We have the same pattern but different color bag. I called it Char Siew Bag because it looks like Char Siew Pau. XD Michelle's dad reached Disted already we are still shopping. LOL.






 Rushed back to Disted. Then, me and Waimun head to Queensbay to see the Yukata Fair. The Yukata there is so pretty. I tried one of it. It was in a white base and with pink flowers. It's nice, but not that suitable for me. So i tried another one with black base with pinkish red roses.


Waimun tried one of the Yukata too. White base and purple flower.



The auntie there is so kind. They let us try and take picture. =D Finally i decided to buy it. The black one ofcourse. With one geta. =D Happy. But my purse slims down already. I spend too much of money. D=. Waimun spotted a nice knitted bag from a small stall in Queensbay. She's confuse whether to buy Yukata or the bag. LOL. So cute! XD I'm so excited for the coming Tuesday and Saturday. I am going to the Bon Odori festival with yukata!!!!! Happy!!!!!! Till here then. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment