Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hyper! 05072011


I'm back! Just finished 2 final papers. Left 2 more to go! Good news is I am going to Bon Odori! Yay! Gonna make-or-buy Yukata. Here comes the make-or-buy analysis. I'm crazy. Today's paper is purchasing. Not too easy and not too hard. Just medium. Hopefully i can at least get an A. *cross fingers*

Is my phone yummy?

That is just for fun. I'm so hyper now. I can't stop hyper-ing. Because of Waimun excited me! Hahaha. Last subject are on friday. I kept on dreaming that today is Friday. Just like Rebecca Black's Its friday friday, getta  
get down on Friday.. Okay STOP! 

Another thing is. I am seriously love this song -> I am the Best by 2NE1.
Here's the mv.

They are super hot and pretty. I love this mv. Till here then. Enjoy the video. =D




No comments:

Post a Comment