Friday, July 22, 2011

Rose rose rose.


Made Rose Cookies and Rose cupcakes. =D 

The Rose cupcake is actually have a big rose on top. But the flavor is vanilla. I still couldn't believe I piped out a big rose. Start to bake about 11am and finished everything at 5pm. Hard work~~~~


I bake my cupcake first. Because it is the easiest and have to let the cupcakes to cool down to pipe the toppings. 
The super easy cupcake bater.

Half way baked cupcake. 
On the other hand i start to peel the rose petals.

This is the rose i used. I get it from a herb shop. Super amoratic! Loving it!
My busy body Mickey followed me around the house. Haha.

Handful of rose petals peeled. Wrong spelling..>.< 

After 2hours finished baking all of the cupcakes. Made some minis too. But forget to take the picture.

Here's one with the minis beside with my rose tea. Mm. Relax.
After finished my cupcakes i leave it to cool down and started my biscuits. This one is an experiment. Just like yesterday's Lavender Cookies. You can read it in the previous post.

Adding the rose petal in the biscuit dough.

Done mixing in the petal. I leave this dough for about half an hour or more because i want the rose flavor dissolve into the dough. So the biscuit will have the rosey taste. After that start to roll them into tiny balls and make into a biscuit.


Smells heavenly good. =D

About 4pm, i started my frosting for cupcakes and decorate it. The pipe rose pattern came from Ting Shan. My ex-school mates. =D I went to buy the nozzle and give it a try. Didn't believe that it was so easy. XD


I love them so much until i don't want to eat it. Hahaha.
But then here comes the bad news, while i was happily taking pictures. My cookies in the oven are getting burnt until i smell the burnt cookies. I ran to the oven and shouted OMG!!! Wasted.

Oh well, my lesson is never forget you cookies in the oven. =(((

Sadly throw the burnt cookies. They are my babies. =( So sad. Luckily i have my Rose cupcakes to cheer me up. =)


Lastly:
Ciao~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment