Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Its a boring life. Sucks.

Demotivated. Moody. Speechless. These are my moods now. Don't feel like talking at all. Can't really laugh out. I smile fakely, and unwantedly. -.- Don't know why i have this kind of mood. I just hope these mood would just fly away tomorrow. I hate it so much. It makes me think of my life is useless. Sigh. Presentations keep coming and knock my door. I don't have any mood to do the research thingy at all. Felt so sorry to my group members. T.T I wish holidays were longer and i have a time stopper machine. But it was only just a dream.

Had night mares for don't know how many nights already. When I'm feeling moody, I always want to pick a fight with my boyfriend. =.= Pity him. I'm sorry. I'm just don't know what way i can let this go. Nothing will cheers me up. Not even chocolates or ice-cream. Maybe i'm just stressed out with all the things coming and coming. I had no one to share with? I lost a lot of things recently. I don't know how to express it out. I hope this is just my imagination.

PLUS!

One of my best sister is leaving to Singapore. T.T I will miss you! Hornestly, going to college without you is so demotivating. This is the first time i felt wanted to cry. T.T

Thats all. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment