Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Post before doing my assignments.

Loads of assignments are waiting me. 2 presentation needs to be present on next week. DOOMED. Degree life is not fun. *missing diploma's life* Now my room is a mess and it ain't cheering me up. Loads of boxes needs to be unpack yet I'm lazy to do it. Not going back to hometown this week. Wish this life could stop now. One thing is i really hope that i can slim down in 3 months time.

Gonna watch smurf with Michelle this Friday. Yay! Super missing her and Waimun! Missing the gossip. BUt i think now we don't have any similar topics already. Sigh. Another thing to be sad. What a "joyful" life i have. I just want back the time we spent together. Seriously! T.T Why........... So many things need to be done. Really tired. Everyday woke up with problems in my head. PLUS! I DIDN'T GET MY MQA CERT STILL!!!! I hope i will get it soon, if not... T.T I will take the exams again. I DON'T WANT!!!!!!

Till here. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment