Wednesday, September 21, 2011

stressing at the top!

One word. STRESSS. While other people are enjoy their life to the maximum of the maximum. I am stressing here to the maximum of the maximum. Presentation presentation and presentation. Research research research. Could this ever stop for a minute? I wished it could stop for my whole life. But what to do, I am not the GOD. I can just stand up and move on! The is what life really are, rather than outing and laughing everyday without any worries. One way that i can throw out all the stressing feeling is through here. Leave my blog if you don't want to see me complaining. =S

So much things to do. I'm super sleepy. Yesterday went to Lam Wah Ee because something happened. Came back home at 2a.m. and do my assignment until 3a.m. =.= And now I am still stuck with this assignment. Presentation tomorrow. God bless me. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment