Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hate report.

Gonna be long day because I am now half way doing my report. Whenever I'm doing my project or report or something else important I will have to mood to blog. I don't know. Kinda like stress release for me. =D Bad news is I can't think of any thing to write my report. How how how? Well just leave it for now.

Went for shopping for our project thingy on last friday. It was terribly a tired day because on the day before (Thursday) we went from class to class to promote our project. We are taking pre-orders so that we won't waste anything. =) Our project name is Cartoon-licious. Wanna come? XD Come come~~ We will be at Disted College Alfresco on 21st and 22nd of April (next Thursday and Friday) from 11am to 3pm~ Please come to support. =) So the number of pre-orders is satisfying~ or way to many. We're gonna die!!! Please stop! LOL Joking~~

Guest how much we spent on the shopping? Almost RM400 excluding the packaging and main course. Here's some pixie:




Have you seen such looooooong receipt? LOL Way to long. Everyone around us is like: why the hell they buy so much thing? Are they going to open shop or what?
Even the Aunty behind us asking one of my friends: Why you all buy so much of cream cheese and biscuits?
XD Ya we are going to sell this stuff. LOL  Can't believe right? I am so broke now. ~.~
Btw, a very fun day with them =). Okay, back to my report. ..... still half way~ Going mad!
Till here then. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment