Monday, April 4, 2011

Ordinary.

First thing first. Need a sexy body! LOL Impossible I can get! =/ But i'll try! Same old day everyday. Nothing special. Hopefully I can date him this week. What me dating him? Suppose he date me right? Too bad he is way tooo busy and I have to ask him out. Though we are staying together. But you think we can date at home? Bored. We totally need a date! Great, I'm talking this in my blog. LMAO. Just kidding ( to dar: please study and don't think about this because I don't have any topic to talk because WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY DATE~) XD

I always date with my sisters and people start to think I'm a LESSBIAN~~~~~~~~ XD Maybe I should wear boyish and people will start to think I'm a tb. GREAT IDEA! I should wear like a boy! Yay!

 XD Till here then. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment