Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I do I do I do.


I do do do do~ =) In love with this song. I love Colbie Caillat!

Well, yesterday went to had loads of fun with Lisa, SuYing, Yuhung, Christina, and Michelle. Went to Gurney Plaza after our class. Ate Hot & Roll for our lunch~ yum! My favorite!


Me and Michelle.

After that we wonder in Gurney Plaza until 3 oclock then we go to Red Box! Enjoy to the max! We gave YuHung a suprise. Haha. And she almost cried out! Happy Birthday!!












Sang until 7pm. Then, we went to Winter Warmer to have our dinner. Couldn't take picture because my cammy is out of battery. I seriously need to change my handphone and camera, not the DSLR. But my digital camera. Hope the camera fair going to come again. Michelle said early bird can get any camera with only RM1! Super exicting! I want i want i want! Don't talk about my phone. HTC is really not a good phone for me. It hangs a lot. =D No more HTC in my future. Going blackberry! Till here then. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment