Saturday, June 25, 2011

Finally the 7th semester ends.

Thursday was the last day of this semester. Which I'm leaving diploma. Such a complicated feeling. Happy, sad, the worst thing is i just want to leave diploma in a peace way. Not that i'm dying, -.-. Its leaving without arguments, hatred, and disappointed. But this will never be fulfilled. Well, gonna start new life soon in 1 month+ time. Hopefully, no more arguments for new friendships. I am very scared. To start a new friendship, i was scared that more arguments will come. Thinking about being a loner is better. Do whatever i want. Well, good bye to all my friends in diploma, except for few people who is going degree with me. Haha. I'm gonna miss them. =( Life is really like tat. People come and goes. I'm glad that we were best friend before, but now not any more. I'm glad that I met those guys and become friend before, not any more for now too. -The End-

That is how i felt. =D For my sisters, I am very lucky to have you all. You all taught me many things. Which I am inspired of. Won't put anyone of your names here. Haha. So, today is saturday. I'm going back to my home town in 3hours. I miss my Mickey and Cash. Of course, Million and Fangfang too. Tonight gonna have some barbeque. Mom and dad came to Penang yesterday. Wahaha. I drag them to MNG. I told mom 50% leh~ So we rush inside. Bought another 2 pants. Wahahahahaaa. So happy. I'm changing my style again. My brother said I'm too childish to wear cartoon shirts. =.= So I'm changing to more casual style. And I love my style. =D

Sorry for combining all my post together. =D As i said just now, Thursday was the last day. Me and my sisters went to Gurney to enjoy. =D We ate Winter Warmer again. I love Winter Warmer. Here are some pictures.







Gonna miss you guys a lot! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment