Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I just want to say hello.

Nothing much to say, just feel like blogging. The weather these few days are hot. Cash is here with me now. Aww, how i love her so much. And Mickey too! He is such a cute puppy! Well, and naughty some times. No, not some times. Is 24hours naughty. Going for movie later! Transformers!!! Yay!!!!!! I am so so so happy! Dar got 2 free tickets from his work place. Hahaha. So happy! Finally we watch movie together. I'm so so so so happy! Don't know why! I am super excited! 

I've tried my grey lens from Fresh Kon. Super comfy~ Some how I just like my expression in this picture. Blur and confused face. Almost finished with my purchasing. -.- How i hate it. I gotta study!!!! *face palm* No more play! So, gonna take my Cash for walk now. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment