Sunday, June 19, 2011

My new baby Angel!

=D Who is Angel? Must be curious right? Let me show you.
Tada! My new HTC Google Nexus One

I love her so so so so much! My first android phone in my life. =D Now I can play games and online! Another sneak peak of my Angel.
I can tweet, facebook, foursquare and chat with my friend through Angel! So exciting! Notice that little Penguin in my phone? Cute right? =D Love die this phone. 

Finally i completed my Purchasing assignment. I left marketing and convention. And i hate these assignment. Sigh. Gonna crack my head soon. Me and my group went to Rumah Charis to do some donation for the old folks on last Friday. And also, we organised some singing session with them. The old folks sure are cute. Some of them sing with us too! =D So happy. This project went very well. I just hope that we can score! Its the last semester, we can't afford to give up. =D Waiting for our lecturer's comment on Monday! After that Lisa, Suying and me went to Queensbay mall to shop! We took our lunch in T-bowl. 
Ice-cream! Taken with Angel.
 There are a lot of sales there. Especially MNG! Bought 1 shorts from there. Love the shorts!
  Well, till here then, gonna do my assignments. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment