Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tried my new lens. =D

Receive my lens few days ago. Guest what. I put it in, in just 10 minutes. Wahaha. So proud of it. But, I'm still not comfortable wearing it. My brother said he use about 1 hour to put the lens in for the first time. XD Here's the effect.
I don't look normal. =(  I feel a lil itchy. 

=D Went to Queensbay with brother to watch Pirates Of Caribbean just now. That movie is superb! I love the mermaids. Beauty but deadly. =O 
I found this on weheartit.com Captain Jack Sparrow in manga. Super cute! 
How cute is he?

After the movie, we went to J.Co to have some donuts and yogurt. Tell ya what, I don't really like their donuts but i love their yogurt. =D It is so yummy! And it is cheap too. Well, for me. Better than Tutti Frutti. Enjoyed that time. After that i was like, "I wanna buy shoe i wanna buy shoe" and drag my brother, tried all shoes and ask my brother for opinion. LOL Poor lil brother. XD But at last, i didn't buy shoe. Cause couldn't find any shoe that i like. But then, i bought 1 pair of lens from Focus Point - Fresh kon! =D Happy die die. 
Gonna get in my bed soon. Night night. 

Mickey says good night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment