Thursday, May 13, 2010

Better

Can't wait for 2morrow to come~
I'm so tired 2day..
I din't rest until now..
Had Micro-economics test today until 4.30pm
Den fly home and bath..
Go for piano lesson until 7.30
Fly home and fly out again for group meeting..
Until now 12.30am..
At last i'm at my bed..
sitting comfortably with Cash sleeping beside me..
I'm still trying to write the story for our Flower Arrangement theme..

And Gosh..
I Baking Life, Zoo Paradise And Night Club in Facebook..
Top Favorite games of mine..
XD.. I also my sisters very much~
We cant stop having fun in our meeting~
^^ This is what college life is~
Work hard Play hard~!
Gambateh Michelle, Weiyu, ShinChan, TingtingTing, and Moo~!

2mr we will have account revision and a short shopping time~
Yay~! I U all~!

No comments:

Post a Comment