Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hectic

First of all~
This is my second post for this new blog~
><>
Friends are getting fed up with it.. XD
Kinda satisfied with the name~
Peppermint-Chioco-late~
Suddenly think of the name because was eating tis ice-cream at Breeks Cafe
on Monday with my sisters and group members~
Tis Ice Cream Is AWESOME~!
Fell in love with tis ice cream~~~

Next~
Piano Theory exam will be on THIS SATURDAY!
=.=" so fast huh?
Yea...
This week is my final week for theory~
after theory exam i can get out from theory forever~!
I hate exams..
But this saturday Dar asked my for a movie~!
YAY~!
Its been so long since i never step in to the cinema~
We will watch 初恋红豆
Hope it is still available...
Can't wait to go back to Taiping as soon as possible~

Next~
Mid term will be starting on next week
sigh.. i haven't even start studying yet...
i'm concentrating on my piano exam too much...
but i dun hv any extra time...
hope i can pass the mid term test and even piano test
To: Dad, Mom, and Dar
I will try my best to pass..
I wont let you down~!
Love you all~

Time to continue my theory~
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment