Sunday, May 23, 2010

Once Again

Once again I'm back to Penang..
I not down at all this time~
Becoz i'm not that stress and tired anymore..
Well.. I won't go back to Taiping this week
Coz having Piano Practical Exam next week~
So I won't be going to college that day~
And I can't wait to finish the exam~
After the exam i'm super duper relax and can hang out again~! Woohoo~!
Well Friday is a holiday~
So will be hang out-ing with my Sisters~!
Yay~! A day for relaxing~
We're going to gurney and eat lotsa lotsa thing~
Oh yea..
I have to buy skinny jeans too~
and t-shirt~!
XD
I'm feeling good this week~

Okay~
Papa came back from Finland yesterday~
he bought looooooooooots of chioco~lates~~~
WeiYu and Michelle and Lisa~
You three have to eat the chioco~lates~!!!
and too he bought the Emmental cheese~!
For our presentation
haha~!
So i dun hv to worry where to find the Emmental chesse anymore~
I feel good~ talalalalalaa~~
But some ppl is so irritating and annoying..=.="
Tululu(means chiao)~

No comments:

Post a Comment