Monday, May 3, 2010

Peppermint cow~

Another Blog~
But its open~
So no secrets here~
Well.. This is me~ Moo~
Life is just a simple thing.. But most of us will think it is very suffering..
Yea.. Now I'm in the suffering stage..
Suffering with the Piano Theory exams and bla bla bla..

And very shame to say that i Lock Me and My grandma Between the doors last friday..
I'm soooo stress until i almost cried out..
Trap inside for 1 hour++...
Sighh...
What a day..
After that fly back to Taiping's home as fast as possible..
Reach taiping at 10.30++
late huh?
The crying feeling cant stop at all..
While eating the chicken that my mom cook..
My mom suddenly talk about what happen in Penang..
I couldn't hold my tears anymore and walk to the kitchen and cry..
Pretending that i was drinking water..
Stand there for 5mins den Dar came..
i was:" Shit.. why you come?"
Ofcoz.. i talk tis in my heart..
Don't want to let him see my crying face..
So.. i stop crying..
Den continue the dinner...
After bath.. thinking what had happened again..
Straight run to my room and cry..
I think my mom senses that so she came..
Cried in her arms..
Actually i was crying for the stress and frustration...
Mom is always the best to comfort me..
Im sooo stresss...
SERIOUSLY STRESS!!!!!!
Sigh...
I love you mom~!
Second is Dar~
He comfort me too.. he knows that i'm in super tension and stress..
When coming back to Penang, i told him i felt better~
Thank you Dar..
I love you always~

And ofcoz My 2 sisters: Michelle and Weiyu~
They always cheer me whenever i felt down and stress
I love you both~! Thank you~~~~
Mwwwwwwwwhaaaaaaass~
^^
Thats all for today~

No comments:

Post a Comment