Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day~!
Celebrated Mother's Day in Sushi King~!
XD Super happy~!
Coz its been so long since i went to eat sushi king~!
MY Mom is always the best~! ♥ Love you~!

Next,
My Mood is down since after eat sushi king..
sigh...
coz it is time for my to come back to Penang..
Although i've finish my piano theory exam..
But it is still stressful life for me..
I mean..
I havent start to do any assignments..
and also journal..
It is time to start..
All the assignment were ok but its the only MICRO ECONOMICS assignment
that makes me headache..
ARGH..
So hard~!!!
Lucky Dar brought me to find his teacher in Secondary sch..
And he n papa will help me on the assignments..
I felt lucky and touched...
Thank you~!
I U all~!

I quarrel with dar before i starts my journey to Penang..
I'm sorry..
I was vr down that time..
Sorry....
Please forgive me~..
i ♥ u..

2day is our 791days anniversary
=
2 years and 3 months~

Hope we will get to the day of our marriage~!
Xp ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment