Monday, August 9, 2010

5th Semester had started.

Woohoo! Good day all dimmy dummy. Guest what. I've took my result just now at our campus. I was so so so so so so nervous. Lalala, my result is okay. Not too good and not bad too. At least my CGPA is climbing now. But Ms Susie said i should get a better result. She asked me why this semester I done so bad. Then i explain to her what pressure and stress that i have. Of cause it is my piano Practical and Theory exam that makes me this, and plus the Practical Training that we have presentation EVERY WEEK. Well, at last i've passed my Monster semester (this is what i call my 4th sem). And lets see, get my timetable for this semester already. And wee! This semester is so relaxing. No class on wednesday~! My most happy sem ever! At least i don't have to pressure like hell. Time fly so fast. After this semester i will be going to the Industrial Training already. I've chose Hotel Equatorial as my first choice. Equatorial rocks man! XD I'm so happy today. Class starts at 12pm tomorrow. Yay! Super happy. I'm so so so happy! Need to celebrate! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Tidying my mood now to study mood. Sigh. No more holidays. =( No no no. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment