Thursday, August 12, 2010

A day with no classes.

Me and dar went to Queensbay today. Have our brunch at Kim Gary. Dar even apply as member. Lols. Unbelievable right? Haha, first time went to Kim Gary with him. The food not bad. Tehe. So happy about it. I think he can read my mind or my heart. I was thinking of going there too before he said wanted to go. Happy Of cause. After eat there then we went to Borders. Found that I want many books from there. Too bad it is too expensive. =( And i failed to find the Commercial Law book. No luck. Hmm, and now i can't sleep. It is almost 2am already. =(( Cause of i slept at afternoon. Slept too long. Sigh. Dar went back to stay at hostel already. Missed him. =(( Although just saw him few hours ago. Nevermind, he will come tomorrow. And we will go for shopping on Friday. Yay! I'm thinking what to buy already. Here is my list: eye liner, eye shadow, nail polish, makeup bag, and one flipflop or heals. Hopefully I have enough money for this. XD Happy until i can't sleep again. Tomorrow will be a terrible day for me. And again, i'm excited for tomorrow's class. Felt very boring. Till here then, Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment