Saturday, August 7, 2010

My last week of holiday is wasted.

Wasted my holiday with soar throat. Can't eat anything at all. Shit holiday. Cried almost everyday because of this stupid shit. Thanks to dar, mom, and dad for taking care of me. Now i'm better a lot. And surprise surprise~ I'm at Hard Rock Hotel Penang now! The room is sooo cool, the pool is fantastico! The buffet, hmm quite okay. Could't expect much. I love Hard Rock! But Not a choice for me to train here at the end of this year. Because it is too far from my home. Second big news is, I didn't receive any letter from Disted! Yay! I didn't fail anything. Good for me i don't have to see 2 of my lecturers again. Because i hate Micro-economic, and Micro-computing. This two is like shit. The third news is I've got my PTPTN loan! Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so darn happy now. I'll upload the pictures at Hard Rock soon~ Stay Tune, Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment