Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First day of new semester.

As usual go to class, today's class is only Commercial Law class only 1.5hrs. =.= So bored. Met with new lecturer - Ms Bahmini. Nothing special today. But after class went to Gurney with Lisa. We went to Popular to find the Law books first. But couldn't find any. So we change to MPH, and again we couldn't find it. So i planned tomorrow go to Borders in Queensbay to find the book. Troublesome book. -.- Hate law. Great outing with Lisa. Gossip a lot. XD Feels very happy chatting with her. She understands how i feel. So happy. At last i found a person that can understand my feeling, i mean really really really understands how i feel. Talking with her is so free and i don't have to hide anything. And maybe she's more matured so she can understands. Thanks Lisa~ Mwuuuaaaahss. Of cause i didn't forget my other buddies. XD You all are still my best friend. ^^ Good to have you all. I love you all. Well, new semester new life. I will try my best to score the test. And get my GPA at least 3.0. This is my target. Happy mood. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment